Designing an ultimate athlete training program
Knowing how to train is difficult. Ultimate athletes often fail to approach training holistically. This video and will give you the framework for structuring your training based upon your goals for the season and will introduce you to the format of The Ultimate Athlete Project.
After watching this video you will understand the seven stages of the Ultimate Athlete Project, as well as how to schedule your training and use the flexibility provided in the program to tailor it to your needs.
To watch this video on YouTube, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSpyOx8ZoRw
- Learn the phases of The Ultimate Athlete Project training
- Prep Phase – Gets you doing functional exercises
- Pre Season – Conditioning and building work capacity
- In Season – Decreasing workload. Avoid overtraining or detraining!
- Taper – Right before the main event
- Post Season – Recovery and mental break
- The Ultimate Athlete shows you the phases and cycles for you based on your training cycle.
- Flexibility is built into the Ultimate Athlete Project to allow to construct the schedule based on your experience and what type of training you need.
Questions? Leave them in the comments below and sign up for the Ultimate Athlete Project waitlist!